- Variables - named spaces in memory for storing data. Create all the variables you need, and then associate variables with switches, lamps, data displays, and other objects on the screen.
- Alarm - The Alarm Summary can display information such as: alarm message, type of alarm, and date and time when the alarm was reported or restored.
- Operation Logs - Maintaining a log of operations on the panel is useful in analyzing the root cause of problems, such as operations executed before an error is detected. User Management can be used to identify the person operating the system.
- Data Logging and Trend Graph - Data logging collects and stores values in device addresses associated with variables
- Recipes - Recipe enables overwriting of device address values. Change device address values by transferring the recipe created during development.
- Security - The Security feature secures objects from unauthorized users. Log in with a valid user name and password to access secured objects. Auto-logout supported.
- Converter - Change the value of a variable from the defined unit, range, scale, and expression
- Gestures - Touch gesture is an action that involves moving a finger in a particular manner on the screen to perform specific operations, associated with objects on the screen.
- Multi-touch zoom in/zoom out, slide, pinch, and stretch options similar to smartphones for enhanced user experience
- With special navigation features like scrolling panel and zoom in/zoom out panel, more information can be accessed and viewed in a single page
- Information-rich objects providing easy and direct access to device information and database
- Improved efficiency for HMI operators with clear design such as Vector graphics, fonts, and new object properties
- Minimize design time with pre-defined navigation and easy to locate tab management
- Fast customization and product differentiation can be achieved by using prepared Themes and Color-set
- Scripting made easy for everyone, just drag and drop the target objects to canvas
- High image quality and usability for modern look and feel
- Data Dictionary support for automatic updates between Schneider Electric PLCs and the HMI database
- No need to manually change the HMI project
- Supported file formats: smbp / xml / xvm / xsy
- Also supporting unallocated variables
- Secure access to the HMI over the internet for maintenance, control and monitoring
- Augmented reality for instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance, for increased efficiency and lower costs
- Simple or complex machine builders (automotive, electronic components, pharmaceutical products, chemical)
- Tertiary industry and infrastructure: building, food and beverage, water and waste treatment