Welcome to our website.
You can choose another country to view available products or go to our Global website for company information.
Greater motor starter integration
TeSys H is a new, multifunctional starter for motors up to 3 KW/400 V. It helps to significantly reduce space in control cabinets by providing up to four functions within its 22.5 mm-wide body:
• Forward running
• Reverse running
• Protection against motor overload and phase unbalance
• Safe shutdown up to SIL3/PLe (available in the Safe Torque Off variant)
There are two variants of the TeSys H motor starter, one for standard motor starter and another Safe Torque Off motor starter as a part of safety chains. Both designed for high demanding applications.
• Up to 75% space reduction, which makes it suitable for all control cabinets where saving space is a priority;
• 60% reduction of installation time, thanks to the efficiency of having embedded functions in one slim body;
• SIL3/Ple Safe Torque Off variant, simplies design of your safety architecture
• A long electrical life, can perform 30 million AC53a electrical cycles which make it reliable for high demanding applications
TeSys H can be used in a variety of industries, including food and beverage, logistics, and durable goods. It’s suitable for machines like conveyors, logistics systems and feeding systems of production machines