Services Oriented Drives
This new concept of drives meets the major needs of process and utilities to enhance equipment efficiency and reduce Total Cost of Ownership by supporting Energy Management, Asset Management, and application performance of the process.
Fluids Management Processing
- Sustainable cost savings in operations due to predictive condition-based maintenance
- Up to 20% downtime reduction without additional investment
- Embedded pump characteristic curves for enhanced application monitoring and control
- Application controls enable adaption to process requirements to maximize energy savings.
- Advanced application diagnostics provide detection and automatic response to common process conditions to minimize downtime and manual operator maintenance Real Time Intelligence
- Embedded webserver using Ethernet network provides process monitoring using standard IT tools
- Local and remote access to energy use, diagnostic status, and customizable dashboards make process information available anywhere, anytime, on PC, tablet, or smartphone.
Custom Engineered Drive Solutions
The US-based design team provides expert application solutions to meet custom requirements for the process to supply seamless plant integration solutions
High Performance Drive Specification
- Minimize design and delivery risks
- Reduction of commissioning and adaptation time
The compact and modular design is suitable for harsh environments and is a perfect solution for upgrades, refits and new installations:
- Designed to resist harsh conditions – ambient temperature, environmental conditions and electrical environment
- Small physical footprint
- Reduced thermal loading