Acti 9 iID
Residual Current Circuit Breakers
Discover Act 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) up to 100A
The Acti 9 iID DIN rail RCCBs, are fully coordinated with the iC60 MCBs to warranty an absolute people protection & equipment against electrocution, risk of fire & improved continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE : for safe operation and maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip : detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection : better continuity of service, especially with the new Si type (Super immune) in polluted environments and networks.
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are the same as for the Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs) offer.
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different residual current circuit-breakers and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61008-1, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- For more information click here
- The new reference for residual current circuit-breakers in final distribution,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Protection in all industrial and commercial buildings against :
- Electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards);- h
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building electrical installations.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse