With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Arrester Devices are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Arrester Devices (SPDs) outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Arrester Device.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
Improved continuity of service and safety due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers,
- possibility of cascading between several surge arresters and circuit breakers
- signaling the end of life of the product by flashing light
- the strength of the connections,
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
They can also be used in residential sector with appropriate rated discharge current (20 kA).
Each surge arrester in this range dedicated to incoming protection fits into a specific application:
- Acti9 iPF K 65 is recommended for a very high risk level (strongly exposed site)
- Acti9 iPF K 40 is recommended for a high risk level
- Acti9 iPF K 20 is recommended for a medium risk level.