Acti 9 iSW & SW
switch disconnectors up to 125A
Discover Acti 9 iSW DIN rail control switches & DIN rail switch-disconnectors,
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iSW DIN rail switches are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: for safe operation and maintenance work on circuit protection.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 20 to 125 A
- Compliance with standards: EN 60669-1, IEC 669-1 for iSW control switches with indicator light and EN 60669-2-4, IEC 669-2-4 for iSW control switches without indicator light.
- Compliance with standard IEC 947-3 for iSW switch disconnectors 40 to 125 A
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947-2
- 48 V DC application
- Short-circuit withstand: 20 x In for 1 s
- Number of operating cycles: 300,000 for iSW 20 and 32 A; 50,000 for iSW 40 to 125 A
- Option: state indication; sealable terminal shield; rotary handle; padlocking device,etc.
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
- Easy to select, with a wide range compliant with DIN rail standard
- Peace of mind with a complete modular system
- Consistent with the entire Acti 9 offer
- Opening and closing of circuits under load
- Control and monitoring of electrical circuits in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse