- A global design:
- with a flexible and modular system, designed for maximum safety and reliability.
- exclusively designed for and type-tested with Schneider Electric components: guarantee of the highest performance and safest use of components from the world leader in protection and control.
- Focussing on safety, reliability and adaptation to high-end needs…
- internal arc withstand (IEC/TR 61641 edition 3.0 (criteria 1 to 7).
- earthquake / seismic withstand.
- corrosive ambient protection, etc.
- With all low voltage applications necessary in large industrial sites, large commercial buildings and infrastructure…- both withdraw-able and fixed designs available. - electrical distribution, with Schneider Electric circuit breakers: busbar rating up to 7000A
- completely centralised and modular motor control, using state-of-the-art Schneider Electric components: conventional and intelligent Motor control centres (MCC/iMCC), variable speed drives and soft-starters.
- power factor and harmonics compensation, with Schneider Electric capacitors: high performance, high safety and long lasting installation, by design.
- Allowing the project to be carried out close to the client:
- or by Schneider Electric licensed partners, globally and continuously followed-up by Schneider Electric.
- close to client to better understand needs and bring more flexibility in project management.
The most local of the Schneider Electric high-end switchboards
- Safety, reliability and performance of a low voltage switchboard equipment, designed and type-tested (as per IEC 61439-1 and IEC61439-2) exclusively with Schneider Electric components
- A unique global design with local implementation, allowing flexibility in project management, adaptability to local project habits and end-user needs
- Manufactured close to the end-user exclusively by Schneider Electric or Schneider Electric licenced partners, ensuring the best delivered quality.
- A large installed base in all industrial and large power consuming sectors, in harsh environments and heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Medium and large industrial sites: Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, manufacturing industry, Metal processing, etc.
- Medium / large commercial and building areas: Shopping malls, Hotels, etc.
- Infrastructures: Water treatment, Airport/Harbours, local electrical distribution, etc.