Air-Insulated Modular Switchboard 36 kV
Metal enclosed. highliy reliable, flexible and simple and switchgear for secondary underground distribution applications
Range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear modular units up to 36 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements:
- containing fixed circuit breaker using SF6 breaking technology, switch-disconnector and fuse-switch
- rated current 630 and 1250 A
- short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- internal arc withstand: 16 kA/1s , IAC: A-FL
Control, monitoring and protection devices:providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam relays
- a range designed with telecontrol in mind
- Flair fault passage indicator
Period : 18 months
Extending your possibilities
Combining flexibility to simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrated of Schneider Electric's know-how.
- MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems.
- MV consumer or distribution substations from 25 to 36 kV.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse