A switch disconnector is a control device that can be used to open and close a circuit under normal operating conditions.
By adapting to a whole host of LV applications, the Compact NS switch-disconnectors offer all the safety that the user requires, to fit many LV applications.
The Compact NS switch disconnectors are self protected for all currents higher than 130kA peak.
Designed for maximum performance, this comprehensive and homogeneous range operates with the connection accessories shared with the Compact NS range of circuit breakers.
- Voltage rating: 690 V
- Nominal current: 630 to 3200 A
- Categories: AC23A
- Available in 3 and 4-pole versions
- Manual and remote operations up to 1600A
- Available in fixed and withdrawable versions
- Add-on earth leakage protection available
- Interlocked with another switch disconnector or circuit breaker to form a source changeover (i.e., Transfer Switch Equipment)
Easy and flexible installation
- Same footprint as ComPact NS circuit breakers
- Usable in any position
- Can be used as an incomerWide range of auxiliaries and connection accessories
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories across the MasterPact NT and ComPact INS/INV range
Safety and protection
- Additionally, available with the shunt and overvoltage release with the MN MX release coil
- Building: Commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices
- Data center, Wind turbine, Solar, GenSet
- Industry: Mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: Airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
- IEC 60947-1 and 3, CCC, EAC, other local certifications and Marine classification