Offers all types of current protection and advanced protection, measurement and communication:
- 4 levels of protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Built-in earth leakage protection.
- 4 types of measurement: A (Ammeter), E (Energy), P (Power) and H (Harmonics).
- High degree of measurement accuracy for up to 150 different settings and measurements.
- Protection functions are separated from the measurement functions and are managed by an ASIC electronic component.
- With EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert software (formerly known as StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert), you can process electrical data to optimize continuity of service and energy management.
- Optimize your selectivity and coordination capabilities with protection accuracy for a wide temperature range (-25 to 70 °C)
- Greater flexibility as the electronic trip unit allows for a large long time delay (0.4 to 1 x In)
- Possible added electrical fire protection with ground fault alarms or tripping protection functions that detect ground fault current that is above the overcurrent protection threshold
Optimized energy management:
- Integration into a power monitoring system to track energy consumption trends, anticipate potential damage and improve network reliability. The MicroLogic trip unit provides:
- Operation follow-up
- Network monitoring
- Preventative and predictive maintenance information
- Pre-alarm and alarm events
- Working with Enerlin’X IF communication interfaces, the MicroLogic control unit inside our Smart Panels becomes a connected product within our EcoStruxure Power architecture
Suitable for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy for most types of low voltage (LV) electrical network applications, including:
- Buildings: data centers, commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
- Special application: wind turbines, solar, GenSets, motor protection
Control units for Masterpact NT/NW and Compact NS630b to 3200
Part of Pact Series
MicroLogic control units offer enhanced electronic circuit protection with comprehensive, integrated measurement, preventive and predictive maintenance. MicroLogic control units are designed for use in both ComPact NS and MasterPact NT, NW and UR circuit breakers to cover ratings up to 6300 A.