Structure made with banded and welded stainless steel sheet.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L
- 4 sizes in AISI 304L stainless steel
- Option in AISI 316L stainless steel (on request )
- Degrees of protection:
- IP55 ( IEC60529 )
- IK10 ( IEC62262 )
- Three finishing options:
- Polished Scotch brite®
- Microbeading ( on request )
- Painted (on request)
- Certifications: IEC60529 (Bureau Veritas)
Enclosures for exposed environments!
- Design benefits: Easy assembly and maintenance, due to the free intermediate crossbar.
-Better accessibility on removable back panel options.
-More space to install equipment.
- Stainless steel options: The correct material for each application and environment.
- Clean and hygienic: The different high-quality finishing options are easily cleaned.
- Robustness: Due to the method of construction, the control desk offers excellent resistance to torsion and impacts IK 10.
- Customised versions on request.
Two different stainless steel specifications:
- AISI 304L - Specially recommended for food and beverage applications as well as infrastructure, except in salty environments.
- AISI 316L - Specially recommended for environments with high salinity or chlorine content. Marine applications.