From a local to a global logistics giantLogistics is a data-intensive business. Being a global logistics giant requires a modernised data centre infrastructure to ensure that the business runs efficiently and smoothly. EcoStruxure solutions provide the necessary visibility and insights to maintain the performance and efficiency of their infrastructure.
The Challenge• Effectively operate a global logistics provider from remote headquarters in New Zealand.
• Build a modern and scalable data centre solution to support today's business needs and their 100-year vision.
• Complete the project in a tight, three-month deadline.
The SolutionApps, Analytics and Services: EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
Edge Control: EcoStruxure IT Expert
Connected Products: Symmetra™ UPS, InRow™ cooling, NetShelter™ SX, and PDUs (including power meters, breakers and chillers)
• Reliable and efficient edge control through EcoStruxure IT software
• A data centre that grows as the company grows — with capability to increase power and cooling capacity
• Software that provides the insights needed for effective management and monitoring.
The Results• Modernised, scalable and efficient data centre solution
• From planning to operation in three months — four weeks ahead of schedule.
• Full visibility into performance with EcoStruxure IT software and services
• Peace of mind that the solution can scale with their business needs
Learn more about our data centre solutions
EcoStruxure for Data Centres
Critical power, cooling and racks