Worldwide climate change is a growing concern. Extreme weather events occur more frequently than natural variability would suggest. Today’s Smart Cities need greater awareness into the ramifications of drought, flooding, extreme temperatures, and intense storms to better protect growing populations.
Our public safety solutionPlan and prepare for extreme weather events.
Weather for public safetyWeather management tools for public safety and emergency management. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Manage increasing weather variability Know what conditions your community can expect, both when and where, with our industry-leading weather insight and tools.
- Reduce operating costs through greater efficiency Provide a higher level of safety and service with weather intelligence.
- The industry’s top-rated precipitation and temperature forecasts for the last eight consecutive years, as determined by an independent party.
- Exclusive provider of patented, location-specific alerts for the weather conditions of greatest concern to you.
- We are the only vendor to provide online consultations with professional meteorologists, 24/7.
- Access critical weather information and alerts — anytime, anywhere – via computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Our forecasts are available worldwide.