In the air and on the ground, nothing disrupts the transportation industry more than weather. Nearly 25% of all car accidents are linked to adverse weather conditions, and weather-related delays cost airlines and airports billions of dollars each year. Transportation agencies must have accurate weather insight in order to better plan for and mitigate the impact of these events.
Our transportation solutionsIndustry-leading weather forecasts, alerts and sensors for the aviation and public works sectors.
Weather for public worksOur weather decision solutions can improve the efficiency and safety of your road operations. Find out more
Weather for aviationCutting-edge weather forecasts, alerts and observation networks for aviation professionals. Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Better protect the public Schneider Electric's weather decision support solutions can help you proactively plan for and respond to dangerous weather — ensuring safer travel.
- Reduce operating costs Efficiently manage weather events — before, during, and after a storm — with our accurate, industry-leading forecasts.
- We offer patented flight hazard forecasts for turbulence, thunderstorms, and icing.
- In the United States, our forecasts are relied on by 50% of the nation’s busiest airports; we also serve 67% of all U.S. air medical operators.
- We are the only vendor to provide online consultations with professional meteorologists, 24/7.
- We offer exclusive, location-specific email and mobile weather alerts for the conditions that matter most to you.
- Our critical weather is available anywhere — via computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Our precipitation and temperature forecasts have been rated the most accurate in the industry for the last eight consecutive years, as determined by an independent third party.