Your electrical distribution system does more than illuminate a room. Your operations cannot tolerate power outages or downtime, your challenge is to create a system that maximizes reliability, safety and dependability, while improving your productivity and efficiency.
Commercial Electrical DistributionEnjoy dependability, flexibility and safety
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Built to Last Since 1903, Square D products have been setting standards in quality by innovating highly reliable products.
- Broad product range Square D builds a wide range of lighting and electrical distribution products to meet your commercial and industrial applications.
- Square D innovated the I-Line bus bar stack in 1955, changing how contractors install circuit breakers.
- 2014 NEC Code changes affecting electrical safety impacted 43 articles.
- Power quality problems cost North American companies $80 billion annually.
- Square D advocated electrical safety in factories as early as 1922, with an advertising campaign for safety switches.