Your business issues are unique.
To keep your customers satisfied, you need to supply machines that are safer, energy efficient, and reliable, all at a reduced cost and with shorter lead-times. Now more than ever, your choice of control solutions is essential. TVDAs can help you to quickly build an automation solution, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation. Reduce the time needed for design, installation, and commissioning with these flexible, functionally validated, ready-to-use architectures
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
- The TVDA Compact/Hardwired/Logic controller M221 is designed for small to medium control applications. The system supports up to four independent servo axis controlled with PTO technology, and includes two cost-effective variable speed drives controlled via analog signal. For on-site operation, the cost-effective and compact display that is fully programmable within EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) or EcoStruxure Machine Expert - Basic (formerly known as SoMachine Basic).
- Full remote access is supported for programming as well as for remote operation and monitoring. For machine safety, the system provides a solution for machine emergency stop using an embedded Modicon TM3 safety module.
- The TVDA has been designed for pumping, material working, material handling, packaging, and hoisting applications, but is also well-suited for other machines types that require a powerful architecture with hardwired motion and up to two synchronized axes.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable and flexible systems for creating economical solutions
- Openness and flexibility with various connectivity options
- Ready-to-use architectures with preconfigured PLC and HMI project templates
- Comprehensive system documentation with component list and wiring diagrams
- Device Modules™ for quick and easy system adaptation
- One software package to set up and maintain the entire system
- Embedded visualization functions featuring platform-neutral, user-defined web pages
- Full remote access for programming, operation, and monitoring
- Unique TVDA solutions to minimize effort at every stage of the development process, from machine design and engineering to installation and documentation
- Ready-to-use architecture with a high level of pre-fabrication for quick design and setup of the automation system
- Full interoperability and high system reliability based on Schneider Electric best-in-class products and extensive functional validation of the architecture