Do you run the risk of extended downtime without immediate access to the right spare parts at the right time?
Define your spare parts purchasing policy with the recommendations from Schneider Electric and return your equipment to service in the shortest possible time. We supply original spare parts for commercialized and discontinued electrical products, including legacy ranges.
Our Spare parts
Spare part identification
- Your equipment has been engineered to meet your specifications. Thanks to our spare part database, we can deliver the right spare part that fits your equipment and makes it available on site before an emergency happens.
Compliance to regulations & equipment specifications
- Our spare parts are manufactured in factories certified compliant to ISO 9001 for product quality by the third party.
- Our spare parts are designed for the maintenance and services of our original products and equipment.
Spare part availability
- Stock the spare parts on your site or at one of ours stocking locations in more than 50 countries to cover your needs in case of emergencies.
- Delivery of the spare parts even 10 years after the end of product commercialization
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.