Wibe cable trays form a complete cable support system for the routing of power, data and control cables. Other media such as gas and fluids can also be routed with the Wibe cable tray system. The trays are ideal to conceal the installation and to provide protection for the installed cables.
There are 5 available materials; pre-galvanized steel, pre-galvanized powder coated steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, Zinkpox colour coated steel and stainless steel AISI 316L.
The standard cable trays are available in perforated or closed versions in two side heights; 40 and 60 mm. Depending on the range the trays are available in two or three metre lengths. The width range varies from 50 up to 600 mm.
The widths of the lighting cable trays vary from 40 up to 200 mm. Depending on the width, the side height is either 22 mm or 40 mm. The standard length is three metres and part of the range is also available in six metre lengths. The lighting cable trays are available in two versions; a perforated tray with a smart perforation pattern for easy fitting of luminaries under the trays or a completely closed tray.
There is also a complete range of supports for wall mounting, ceiling-suspended solutions in single or double rods, pendants and floor supports. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. provide an easy and smooth change of direction in the route of the cable tray system.
IEC 61537, UNE EN 50102, UNE EN ISO 9227
Certified by Det Norske Veritas
Pre-galvanized, Hot-dip galvanized, Zinkpox, Stainless steel AISI 316L
- Cable tray range with outstanding mechanical resistance, leading to high values of safe working load.
- Can be fixed onto supports with a support distance of up to three meters, without any restrictions of positioning of the joints.
- Sophisticated design prevents hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with a reduced number of jointing elements and smart fixings
- Extensive range of supporting material
- Surface treatments for all environments
- Complete system of accessories such as bends, junctions, raisers, reducers, etc.
- Specially designed Lighting trunking to act as a support system for luminary systems.
- Compliance with international quality standard IEC 61537