When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Optimized installation space: Small footprint and side by side mounting for even more cabinet space savings
- Optimized time and cost: minimize installation and debugging time thanks to the Plug & Play concept, the clear identification of the power terminal and connection labels, the clear wiring diagram, the short menu design and the user-friendly interface
- Service costs savings: components are designed to last for ten years, even in harsh environments
- Focus on essential functions with no compromise on quality
- Easy to install: quicker and easier installation with integrated Modbus communication and the numerous, easy to identify markings
- Easy to set up and use: short menu label sticking on product, and full parameter list ; can be configured in complete safety with the power off, even in its packaging, using the Multi-Loader console. ; quick start guide for immediate setup
- Easy to maintain: cooling fan can be changed without any tool
- Robust design for harsh environment: air flow system and resistance to disturbed power supplies are designed to withstand even the harshest environments ; all cards are coated as standard ; can work in temperatures up to 55°C without derating ; long-life components (10 years service life)
- Ever higher protection and performance for your motors: adaptability to different motors and various tough loads ; protection upstream of the drive in the event of a short-circuit on the power stage
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control
- Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network
Altivar Easy 310 drives are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets.
In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
- Textile machine
- Machine tools
- Wood making machine
- Material handling
- Packaging and printing machines
- Ceramic machine
- General machine control