Case Studies Leveraging efficiency to drive savings and sustainability
A North American leader in active wear manufacturing turned to Schneider Electric to audit production processes at its largest manufacturing site. Our engineers identified Resource Conservation Measures (RCMs) that would deliver energy, resource, and cost savings at the site. In its final report, Schneider Electric summarised RCMs, projected potential savings at similar facilities corporate-wide.
Case Studies Capturing rebates to offset project costs
A national pharmacy chain has undertaken thousands of efficiency projects over the past three years. In addition to recommendations on project prioritization, Schneider Electric also managed the rebate processes for more than 1,250 projects. Since 2012, our Incentive Services team has captured $1.6 million with an estimated $530,000 still in progress.
Leading the way in IS0 50001
At twenty-six U.S. plants, Schneider Electric began pursuing ISO 50001 certification to achieve its goal of reducing energy usage by 25%. Having undertaken numerous critical energy efficiency projects over the past decade, Schneider Electric realized a 28% reduction in energy use (now 37% since 2004) and achieved IS0 50001 certification.
Bringing creative financing to the table
A large southwestern university with a limited budget was desperately in need of equipment upgrades. Schneider Electric’s performance contracting services provided a creative alternative. Using performance contracting, the university financed the needed upgrades over time using the guaranteed energy cost savings over the duration of the repayment period.
Infrastructure and efficiency upgradesExecute efficiency projects with measurable, verifiable return on investment.
Efficiency planningEnable immediate energy cost savings through low or no cost projects and capital intensive guidance. Find Out More
Certification and compliance supportOur PMP certified Project Managers guide clients throughout the ISO 50001 certification process. Find Out More
Rebate and incentive servicesWe identify and capture rebates and incentives related to energy efficiency projects. Find Out More
Performance contractingLeverage comprehensive ways to reduce energy expenses while improving performance at your facilities. Find out More
Renewable energy solutionsStrategically view energy and sustainability issues through unbiased leadership that will strengthen your competitive edge. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Reduce energy consumption Our efficiency professionals lend their expertise to clients looking to reduce energy consumption. From concept to completion, we provide end-to-end guidance for each stage of your project.
- Drive sustainability Our experts are uniquely qualified to help you optimize on the benefits of energy efficiency with a wide range of services that span everything including renewable energy solutions and building efficiency certification assistance.
- Manufacturers can reduce their consumption 5-15% through efficiency initiatives.
- Energy efficiency is simple, affordable and effective to drive cost savings at your facility.
- The projected savings is $20 billion if energy efficiency is improved in commercial and industrial buildings by 10%.
- 5%: Efficiency attainable by behavioral changes.