- Comfort: while the premises are occupied,
- Reduced: while the premises are unoccupied. User can pre-set this value between 0...10 °C and it is reduced from comfort value when mode is activated.
- Above freezing: for a prolonged period of non-occupancy, for example holidays. In this mode temperature setting is fixed to +5 °C. “Reduced” and “Above freezing” modes needs external On/Off switch.
TH7 thermostat monitors and regulates temperature from -40°C to +80°C with a wide setting range. TH7 thermostat is suitable for frost protection solutions and solutions where higher temperatures are needed.
TH7 and TH4 thermostats can be equipped with different sensor options like: floor probe, collar probe, outdoor probe and ambient probe. TH4 is delivered with an ambient probe.
THP1 and THP2 are weekly programmable thermostats which monitor and regulate ambient temperature from +5 °C to +30 °C. THP1 and THP2 are suitable for home and tertiary use and both thermostats have 3 different operating modes: comfort, reduced and frost protection. Different modes can be controlled with external switches or automatically based on user pre-defined values. User settings are saved to internal memory (battery back up). THP2 thermostat only differentiates from THP1 by the number of controlled zones. This thermostat has 2 outputs which can control 2 different areas independently. THP1 is delivered with 1 ambient sensor and THP2 with 2 ambient sensors.
- Temperature management provides significant energy savings and greater comfort.
- The choice of the operating mode; "reduced" or "above freezing" can be controlled by simple external switches.
- Small office or home centralized temperature control,
- Industrial green house or modular building temperature control,
- Electrical floor or room heating systems,
- Open space HVAC system control,
- Office or home frost protection.