EasyCan capacitors are low voltage aluminum can type capacitors specially designed to improve your savings. Its compact design and easy installation delivers high durability and safety in standard operating conditions.
High life expectancy up to 100,000 hours
One point mounting and Earthing
Voltage up to 525 V
Power ratings up to 30 kVar
Operating temperature up to 55 °C
Degree of protection IP20
Compliant with standards IEC 60831-1&-2
EasyCan capacitors must be selected depending on the working conditions expected during their lifetime. Since the harmonics are caused by non-linear loads, an indicator for the magnitude of harmonics is the ratio NLL of the total power of non-linear loads to the power supply transformer rating.
Recommended use for and Max Condition:
Networks with non significant non-linear loads: NLL = 10 %
Standard over-current: 1.5 IN
Standard operating temperature: 55 °C (class D)
Normal switching frequency: 5,000 / year
Standard life expectancy: up to 100,000 h
- 3 Phase Pressure-sensitive disconnector
- Non accessible tamper resistant discharge resistors.
- Finger-proof Clamptite terminals
- High thermal efficiency
Easy to install, easy to maintain
- Compacity with an optimized design for reduced panel dimension.
- One point fixing and earthing for easy installation
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening
- Compensation in standalone applications and in APFC systems
- Compensation with detuned reactors in APFC system.