- Prisma Pack: simplified ranges to find quickly and easily the right solution for low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Prisma Pack 160 for switchboards up to 160A, Icw 10kA rms/1s
- All-in-one assembled and ready-to-equip wall-mounted enclosures
- Single part number for a complete enclosure
- Enclosures with 2 to 6 modular rows
- Prisma G Pack 250 for switchboards up to 250A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Kit floor standing and wall-mounted enclosures
- From 2 to 5 part numbers for a complete enclosure depending on your needs
- Enclosures with 2 to 9 modular rows
- Technical data:
- Compliance with IEC 61439-1 and-2 standards
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP43
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 and IK08
- Compatible with Prisma G accessories and Linergy distribution and connection systems
KeuntunganFor high-performance and simple switchboards
- Prisma Pack contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma Pack allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma Pack can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma Pack is designed and manufactured in France.
AplikasiLow voltage distribution switchboards for small retail and commercial buildings