Search for jobs with us
Join our talent community
Get up-to-date opportunities and news about working at Schneider Electric.Stay connected opens in new window
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric, then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric's career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilising free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Meet our people
What we do
We Are Schneider ElectricGreat people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch the video and let’s talk.
Innovation at Every LevelSchneider Electric CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, introduced Schneider innovation at every level: redefining power and automation for a new world of energy which is more electric, decarbonized, decentralized, and digitized — ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Go Green in the City 2016Students around the globe pitch in to solve real-world challenges.
Connect with us
Schneider Electric Blog
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.