- Top or bottom cable entry
- Front-only or front-and-rear access
- Support for both system and termination equipment
- Doors supporting universal mounting for left or right-hand swing
- Door intrusion monitoring switch to provide alerts when enclosure doors are opened or closed
- Universal front and back enclosure lights to comply with performance criteria of EN 61326 annex A
- Independent monitoring of high and low-temperature alarms, and of heating and cooling control for third-party equipment
- Substantially lower overall project costs
- Lessen risk to schedule integrity
- Enjoy flexibility options for future expansions and upgrades
- Cut equipment, field labor and maintenance costs
- Reduce documentation
- Reduce spare parts and inventory
Intrisically safe I/O
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.