The world has changed dramatically since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. It set in motion a series of global events which have led to significant disruptions, many of which had impacts across the world. The various constraints we experienced in recent years are now easing: availability of transportation and electronic global shortages are getting slowly back to a level of pre-pandemic.
At the same time, enterprise and governments are accelerating their energy transition, digitizing and electrifying their operations to improve energy efficiency and sustainability outcomes, resulting in increased demand for many of our products and solutions.
While the situation is improving, there are some offers and ranges that continue to be impacted.
As we strive to meet order demand we are:
- Qualifying alternate components by working closely with our suppliers and R&D organization to support increased demand and improve continuity of supply.
- Reviewing supplier tooling to add machine capacity to support growth, keep buffer capacity, and provide critical redundancy.
- Working together with suppliers at multiple levels upstream to secure supplies in line with demand, plan for demand growth, and assure business continuity of their operations.
- Leveraging our network of over 180 factories and almost 90 distribution centers across the world, orchestrated by our intelligent systems and control towers to respond flexibly to benefit our customers.
- Ensuring supply categories are supported by multi-region sourcing.
While we see some improvements, it is not yet clear when the supply chain situation will fully return to normal.
At Schneider, our teams are empowered to do their best to support you and wherever we operate, we continue to adapt to evolving needs. We are focused on supporting your operations and business continuity through digital resiliency, cyber secure tools and infrastructure, 24/7 customer and technical support, and remote management capabilities.
We thank you again for your support and understanding. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here, or reach out directly to your Schneider Electric representative.