Have a story worth sharing?
Share your success with EcoStruxure and give your story the visibility it deserves.Share your story
Digital Realty needed a globally consistent infrastructure to support their colocation expansion efforts. Schneider Electric™ helped customize an EcoStruxure solution to provide a unified, efficient way to monitor and control its facilities, anywhere in the world — all through a single pane of glass.
• As Digital Realty continues to expand its footprint, it is critical that everything from system architecture to end-user reporting is consistent across all sites.
• For Digital Realty's customers, downtime is not an option, making quick response crucial to customer satisfaction.
• New construction in the colocation industry is happening at the speed of light and requires flawless execution; installations must be standard, globally.
• Digital Realty's customers are seeking more access to actionable information.
• Digital Realty now leverages EcoStruxure, Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture and platform, to provide the scale and flexibility necessary to meet the needs of its diverse customer base.
• Schneider Electric worked with Digital Realty to develop standard solutions and configurations that ensure consistency for existing and new customers, regardless of industry, size, or location.
• Digital Realty now employs Schneider Electric’s HyperPod integrated rack systems, giving them the flexibility to fit customers' varied configurations with reduced installation times and faster deployment.
• Through partnership with Schneider Electric, Digital Realty has been able to improve operational visibility, enhance reporting, and optimize facility control while capturing nearly $1 million in annual savings. With the right tools to successfully execute their vision, site operators can run their data centers efficiently and consistently across the globe.
"In order for us to achieve global consistency, we need a partner that can provide products on a global level. Schneider Electric is definitely a partner providing a one-stop solution for our infrastructure needs."