Modernize or outsource your data center
What does the Refresh UPS service include?
- Old system and installation assessment, evaluation of current needs & new solution recommendations
A new solution
- Overall replacement solution with the latest and most adapted UPS, including advanced operational and diagnostic features, with the best efficiency performance
Installation and startup
- Unit startup by a certified Schneider Electric engineer
- Basic operator training for key staff during startup on the chosen solution
- Electrical Installation of new solution (optional)
- Comprehensive system support, including parts, labor, and next business day response time
- Access to Schneider latest Remote Monitoring services and phone technical support
Environmentally compliant removal/disposal
- Packaging of obsolete equipment on site
- Disposal and recycling of removed equipment
- Green disposal
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor: NEXT-GENERATION, CLOUD-ENABLED REMOTE MONITORING
Statements of work
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.