A city district gets a sustainable boostGreen and digital technologies join forces to deliver a reliable and SF6-free way to power city life.
• Adjust the network to meet the requirement of an eco-neighborhood in Grenoble.
• Implement innovations despite limited capacity to independently manage research and development projects.
• Reduce ecological footprint with greenhouse gas-free equipment.
• Deploy switchgear aligned with equipment in the installed base.
• Deliver service continuity with improved real-time visibility of the network and 24/7 connectivity.
Connected Products: SF6-free MV switchgear with digital capabilities
• GreenAlp is piloting green and digital medium voltage technology without SF6 gas.
• The innovation, delivered through an ingenious switchgear design, combines proven solutions: pure air insulation and innovative shunt vacuum interruption for switching.
• The switchboards are reinforced with extensive digital capabilities for greater network visibility and enhanced asset management.
• Service continuity delivered through enhanced, real-time network visibility.
• Optimized maintenance thanks to digital capabilities.
Sébastien Julien, Director of Network Operations, GreenAlp – subsidiary company of GEG, France
“The SF6-free technology from Schneider Electric is a green, innovative and digital solution”
Learn about our innovative MV technologies
MV switchgear powered by air and digital
E.ON powers homes with greener energy
Power Generation & Smart Grid Solutions
Green MV technology for the climate
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.