Distributing energy the sustainable wayE.ON, the largest electricity distributor in Sweden, is piloting our breakthrough SF6-free switchgear technology – with impressive results.
• SF6 is a man-made greenhouse gas which is commonly used in electrical switchgears.
• To take a step towards a more sustainable and greener network, E.ON decided to look for an SF6-free replacement for their switchgear.
Connected Products: SF6-free switchgear, Easergy T300 RTU
• Schneider Electric’s new SF6-free switchgear was chosen for a pilot project in Norrköping.
• The switchgear met all of E.ON’s expectations, including environmental friendliness, compliance with the energy transition happening in Sweden, high safety, and interoperability with their existing equipment.
• Together with the SF6-free switchgear, E.ON. has also implemented the Easergy T300 remote terminal unit (RTU) to gain greater insight into network operations.
• Greater insight into network operations enabled early fault detection, improved reliability across the grid, and allowed for more effective, better planned maintenance operations.
SF6-free green and digital MV switchgear technology
Medium Voltage Offer
Solutions for Electricity Companies
Access more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.