- Replaces traditional hardwired annunciator panels
- TÜV -certified for the highest levels of integrity
- Built-in redundancy for maximum availability
- Built-in diagnostics and redundancy management — transparent to user
- Secure access and audit trail
- Shift change one-time activation
- ISA18.1 annunciator sequences include (Code M, A, R)
- Alarm functions include: enable/disable individual alarms and group alarms, reactivate alarms on shift hand-over, silence alarms, clear first-out alarms, reset alarms in ring back state
- Bypass functions include: apply and remove bypass tags, add/review notes for bypassed tags, configurable bypass behavior
- Enhanced operator performance and response to critical conditions
- Reduced likelihood of an adverse safety event
- Minimized operator error leading to unscheduled asset time
- More effective maintenance through improved bypass management
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.