WaterForce, New Zealand Partnering with Microsoft for water-efficient farming
Waterforce in New Zealand leverages innovative software from Schneider Electric, powered by Microsoft’s Azure platform. The result? IoT integration for efficient irrigationLearn more
Customer references and resources Anglian Water: Keeping the water flowing
Anglian Water is the largest water and wastewater company in England. Watch how an integrated leak and pressure management system helps this utility reduce water loss management costs and meet regulatory compliance.
Fritzens WWTP in Tyrol, Austria: Making Net Zero Energy Consumption a Reality
Learn how process optimization turned the Fritzens wastewater treatment plant from an energy consumer to an energy producer thanks to Schneider Electric solutions.Read more
Business Case Sydney Desalination Plant: Benefiting from one-stop shopping for all electrical, automation, and energy management needs
Sydney’s 250-million-liter-per-day desalination plant is realizing energy savings around 1500 MWh per month, thanks to our homogenous process control system with seamless integration of components and holistic approach.Read more
- Over 40% of world population is living under water stress
- Water demand is projected to increase by over 55%
- Over 50% of the surface water in Europe is below good ecological status
- Yearly water losses in US through main leakages is 6.5 Gm3 (could supply a 200M population)
- 8% of global energy is consumed by water and wastewater industry treatment and network processes
- Flooding events have increased fourfold in the past 20 years
- Making the most of your assets and water resources Helping the industry treat and deliver safer water 24/7, at lower operating cost, using less energy
- We deliver efficiency across the entire water cycle Schneider Electric is a global technology player with products, solutions and services that cover from field to enterprise. We have references in each of the areas of the water cycle within different domains that exemplify our performance.