StruxureWare PowerSCADA Expert software is a complete real-time monitoring and control solution for large facility and critical infrastructure operations. It provides data intelligence for power distribution through alarming and graphical interface functions.
- Real time Control and Data acquisition from Intelligent Electrical Devices, breakers and meters.
- Redundancy: IO server (warm standby), self-healing, double-ring communication network
- Custom HMI with dynamic Single Line Diagram, Event log and network representation.
- System supervision, alarm management
- On-board alarms w/ 1ms time-stamping
- PC-based custom alarms
- Real-time & historical trending, event logging, and waveform capture
- Multi protocol support IEC 61850, Modbus RTU, TCP/IP ModBus, SNMP, DNP3 and optional IEC60870-5-104 Slave.
- Embedded support of SE devices: Micrologic 5.0P and 6.0P, A & A fw2, H; Sepam series 20,40, 80 & 2000 (s36); BCPM/BCM42; CM4000 series; PM700 series; PM800 series; ION7650; Quantum; Momentum; Premium; M340; EGX100; EGX300; G3200
- 3rd Party Device Integration: real-time data
- Tools to develop and deploy solutions faster (Typically 30% faster)
For optimal management of your electrical installation and greater overall productivity, StruxureWare PowerSCADA Expert software helps you:
- Optimize management of your electrical installation for greater productivity
- Improve power reliability and operation efficiency
- Maintain optimal control over the electrical distribution network
- Provide a simple-to-use, cost-competitive solution (including consistency with MV/LV equipment)
- Reduces costs, initial deployment time and re-engineering through specifically designed configuration tools
- Use a wide range of associated support services
- Access Schneider Support services throughout the lifetime of the installation (maintainability, scalability, upgradeability)
StruxureWare PowerSCADA Expert is a complete package dedicated to data acquisition and control of an electrical distribution system. It provides:
- Operational safety and reliability
- Improved continuity of electrical service
- Assessment and management site-wide electrical distribution
- Reliable equipment operation
- Real-time responses to power quality-related issues
- Secure Remote Control Capabilities
- Support to proactive maintenance and asset life optimization