Your Business and Projects
Develop your businessHelpful resources Explore now
Quote and PlanEasy-to-use tools for your projects Register/log in
Find ProductsComprehensive offer for your customers Register/log in
Install & Follow UpProfessional services Register/log in
Technical SupportExpert know-how Register/log in
What makes the program right for you
• Resources to help you build and grow your business
• Access to industry events and special promotions
• Training opportunities and a rich rewards program
• Partner locator - to help you find new opportunities
• Business basics - to help you develop and grow your skills
• Tools and documentation - to boost your efficiency
• Electronics and home entertainment
• Travel vouchers, and much more
• Marketing your business
• Improving technical skills
Explore our solutions
See why smart energy translates into smart business. Find resources to help you build and grow your business.Find out more
24/7 support. Mobile catalog. Access to expert help. It’s all in the mySchneider app from Schneider Electric.Read more
Help your customers find the right lighting solutionLearn more
Solutions for minimizing electrical risksLearn more
Heating & Shutters
Smart, energy-efficient control solutions for your customersLearn more
- Stories of electricians Australia
Follow Bob Cross on his daily routine in and around his home and you will notice his commitment to both his electrical work and family.
- Stories of electricians Brazil
20-year-old Vitor became an electrician after completing the Schneider Electric Access to Energy program in Brazil. He has found a career that rewards his potential and passion.
- Stories of electricians Russia
As an electrician, Sergey enjoys the different types of jobs and people he encounters every day, from technical support for engineering systems to automation system implementations. He never stops learning and being his daughter’s all-time support.
- Stories of electricians Hong Kong
Yi, an electrician in Hong Kong, has known his business partner for more than 10 years. His experiences allow him to grow in the industry, and as a better husband and son.