- Trunking: PVC or aluminium. Five sizes; 80x55, 95x55, 120x55, 155x55, 185x55
- Poles: Aluminium. Free-standing or tension-mounted, one-sided, two-sided or with installation boxes
- Posts: Aluminium. One or two-sided in different heights
- Service boxes: Aluminium. Three different lengths
- Adaptors for 45x45 modules, c/c 60 and modular devices
- Floor and ceiling cable feeders
Trunking in PVC (RAL 9010) or natural anodised aluminium. Only self-extinguishing, lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free). Poles, posts and service boxes in natural anodised aluminium. The accessories of PC/ABS are halogen-free and flame retardant.
The OptiLine 70 installation system gives the user reliable access to power, telephone and data close to the workplace.
- 70 mm front opening - suitable for all types of wiring devices (45x45, all c/c 60 and modular devices)
- Adaptors and boxes with several unique installation benefits
- Wide range - trunking, poles, posts and services boxes
- Easy to order - several kits, simple specifying tool, product references printed on the protective foil of the trunking
- Easy and quick installation. Accessories are mounted without adpatation
- Easy to handle - trunking base and cover packed together, but not assembled
- Safe and reliable - high-quality materials, self-extinguishing PVC, dedicated fixings
- Optimal function together with Altira (=link to altira overview) and Unica (=link to unica overview) wiring devices
- All trunking are 55 mm deep - high capacity and safe wire connections
- Perfect final result - design and colour match with Altira and Unica, accessories with a perfect fit, materials with a high surface finish
- Environment-friendly - only lead-free and cadmium-free PVC is used (RoHS substance-free)
Installation solutions for ceilings, walls and desks in offices, conference rooms and commercial buildings.