The ARGUS presence detector range comprises:
ARGUS Presence IR relay output 1gang: MTN5510-1119, polar white
ARGUS Presence IR relay output 2gang: MTN5520-1119, polar White
- Detection rage: 360°, 7m radius
- Incandescent lamps max: 2200W
- Halogen lamps 230 V max: 2000W
- Time setting on both Channel 1 and Channel 2
- Light level lx setting
- Halogen with electric transformator
- Fluorescent tubes
- Capacitive load
Presence DALI: MTN5510-1519, polar white
- for electronic ballasts: max 15 DALI EBs per insert / max 64 DALI EBs per DALI line
Presence 1-10 V: MTN5510-1519, polar white
- for electronic ballasts: max 25 1-10 V EBs per insert
Presence Slave: MTN5510-1019 polar white
- Slave can be connected to all the five above mentioned master PIRs. With one unit it is possible to connect four PL line. One PL line can be max. 100 m length with max. 10 slaves per master devices.
- Side Controller: MTN5129-0319
- IR Remote control: MTN880991
- PL Expander: CCTDT5130
- Surface-mounted housing: MTN550619
Presence detectors from Schneider Electric avoid unnecessary energy consumption and contribute significantly to cost savings - in offices, schools, hospitals and any kind of public buildings.
With the installation of presence detectors, the energy efficiency class B of the ENPD (Energy Performance for Buildings Directive) can be reached. This class certifies high energy savings of buildings, from which inhabitants as well as operators or building owners benefit.
Light and ventilation control in office rooms: Improve the comfort in the workplaces and save energy by controlling light and heating in the office depending on whether a room or area is being used. Combined light and ventilation control means double efficiency and thus optimizes the energy costs considerably. This solution also provides a high level of efficiency for facilities like rest rooms or sport halls.
Light control of corridors with master and slave connection: Optimizing the time of lighting in the corridor to save energy by creation a master and slave detector line. Units are connected via a single core 230V cable. Depending on the external brightness, the light will be switched on or off automatically, so the corridors will always be sufficiently lit when people move around. This flexible and quick way of installation is especially easy to apply in commercial/public buildings like offices or hospitals.