- Global compensation or individual harmonic compensation, from H2 to H50, global or selective
- Reactive compensation: power factor correction, cos φ to near unity, selectable set point.
- Electrical systems: 3-wire or 4-wire.
- Neutral current correction: 3 times unit rating.
- Product standards: CE Certified.
- Parallel capability: up to 4 like units.
- Enclosure type: IP20, wall mounted.
- Communication: 3 dry (voltage free) contacts to monitor status from remote location; Standard RS422/485 link for J-Bus and Modbus.
- Functionality: harmonic mitigation or power factor correction, separately or combined.
- Human Machine Interface: graphic display, seven languages.
- System input
- Nominal voltage: 400 V -20 + 15%; other voltages with transformer
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz, 60 Hz, +/-8%
- Number of phases: 3 phases with or without neutral
- Technical characteristics
- Compensated harmonic currents: H2 to 50, full compensation or individual compensation.
- Fast response at < 2 cycles
- Overload: possibility of continuous operation with current limitation.
- Environmental conditions
- 0 °C to 40 °C continuous (derate 2 %/1 °C to 50 °C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % without condensation
- Operating altitude: < 1000 m, (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- Reference technical standards: IEC/EN
- SineWave is extremely compact. It can be wall-mounted or installed in a switchgear cubicle;
- SineWave can be connected in parallel, allowing future increases in power demand without disconnecting the supply;
- SineWave adapts automatically to any single-phase or three-phase load: computer load, variable speed drives, etc. It is compatible with any type of neutral systems.
By neutralising harmonics SineWave eliminates:
- nuisance tripping of circuit-breakers,
- Premature ageing of equipment.
By correcting the cos., SineWave allows:
- energy savings,
- Full compatibility of generator sets with capacitive loads