- DC currents are always severe then the AC currents as arc cannot be quenched because current cannot come down to zero value.
- Hence special arc quenching system is required to incorporate in order to suppress these arcs.
- So the DC switching capacity depends on the arc quenching method employed.
- C60N DC MCB has designed for 10kA breaking to take such stringent applications.
- It gives 125V for 1P
- 250V For 2P
- Current Limitation level 3
- Fast closing
- Mechanical endurance 20000 cycles
- Operating temperature-25°C to 70°C
- Suitable for Isolation with Positive contact indication
- Comply to as per IEC 60947-2
- Energy =>Power Plant/Power system
- Industrial=> Metallurgy Industries, OEMs like UPS/Inverter manufacturers, battery chargers etc.
- Buildings=>Uninterrupted Power Supply in IT parks
- Industrial=>Metro railways, base station for mobile service provider (Telecom)