Magelis iPC offers integrate solutions across multiple market segments
Magelis iPCs run on Microsoft operating systems for seamless integration into IT structures. They support Schneider StruXtureware software for complete tested and validated solutions.
Magelis Panel PC, BOX PC and iDisplay
Magelis Panel PC, Box PC and displays are rugged for the most demanding environments and with the best certification for automation
The Optimized Magelis Panel PC are :
Magelis iDisplay screens are :
- Robust monitors with excellent screen size/dimensions ratio they can be used in conjunction with iPC’s.
- Same cut-out dimensions as Magelis Panel PCs and Magelis HMI operator panels which make it easy to upgrade installations.
The Modular and flexible Magelis Panel and Box PCs provide a complete and coherent range for all industrial applications with options for high availability (redundant RAID, battery back-up…)
Magelis S-Panel PCThe new HMIPSP is a simple Panel PCs optimizing machine productivity with an efficient machine operation and data managementSimple design
- All-in-one slim design and maintenance-free
- Default storage drive slots and Mini PCIe slots for extensions
Tablet like navigation
-Wide multi-touch screens powered with Windows 8.1 IP 66, 7H hardness, anti-scratch front panels
Improved customer productivity thanks to :
- Performing Intel Core i3 last generation and 8 Gb RAM
- Ready-to-run Schneider Electric and third party software
Magelis S-Box PC
All-in-one simple design
- Easy choice and quick ordering with only 2 versions (Optimized and Universal)
- Wall mounting with small footprint and downsized enclosure
- Simple installation with maintenance-free non-rotating parts
- Fitting into solutions that are tested, validated and supported by Schneider
Magelis Rack PC
One-stop shopping and easy installation
- A one-stop shopping of a complete plant solution that is tested and validated by Schneider Electric, along with PlantStruxture software Vijeo Citect, Foxboro EVO and PES Engineering
- Easily installed in Actassi 19" enclosures and connected to Magelis iDisplay for display screen.
Hot swappable trays and low noise fans
- Hot swappable front trays for easy replacement of storage devices.
- Low noise in control rooms due to embedded fan speed control is a boon to the operators.
Magelis iPC Applications :- Plant fields
- Performance machines
- Repetitive machines and infrastructures
- Control rooms and labs