Magelis iPC offers integrate solutions across multiple market segments
- Magelis Panel PC (Optimum, Universal and Performance) and Box PC (Universal and Performance) for plants and performance machines.
- Simple Magelis S-BOX PC (Optimized and Universal) and S-Panel PC (Performance) are cost effective and improve machine productivity
- Magelis Rack PC (Optimized, Universal and Performance) for 19" enclosures in control rooms and labs.
- Magelis iDisplay as industrial remote monitors for Magelis iPC or third party PCs.
Magelis iPCs run on Microsoft operating systems for seamless integration into IT structures. They support Schneider StruXtureware software for complete tested and validated solutions.
Magelis Panel PC, BOX PC and iDisplay
Magelis Panel PC, Box PC and displays are rugged for the most demanding environments and with the best certification for automation- Aesthetically and ruggedly designed for simple applications requiring capabilities like maintenance-free, entry level CPU, limited connectivity, static cards for storage, and Windows embedded operating system.
The Optimized Magelis Panel PC are :
Magelis iDisplay screens are :
- Robust monitors with excellent screen size/dimensions ratio they can be used in conjunction with iPC’s.
- Same cut-out dimensions as Magelis Panel PCs and Magelis HMI operator panels which make it easy to upgrade installations.
The Modular and flexible Magelis Panel and Box PCs provide a complete and coherent range for all industrial applications with options for high availability (redundant RAID, battery back-up…)
Magelis S-Panel PCThe new HMIPSP is a simple Panel PCs optimizing machine productivity with an efficient machine operation and data managementSimple design
- All-in-one slim design and maintenance-free
- Default storage drive slots and Mini PCIe slots for extensions
Tablet like navigation
-Wide multi-touch screens powered with Windows 8.1 IP 66, 7H hardness, anti-scratch front panels
Improved customer productivity thanks to :
- Performing Intel Core i3 last generation and 8 Gb RAM
- Ready-to-run Schneider Electric and third party software
Magelis S-Box PC
All-in-one simple design
- Easy choice and quick ordering with only 2 versions (Optimized and Universal)
- Wall mounting with small footprint and downsized enclosure
- Simple installation with maintenance-free non-rotating parts
- Fitting into solutions that are tested, validated and supported by Schneider
Magelis Rack PC
One-stop shopping and easy installation
- A one-stop shopping of a complete plant solution that is tested and validated by Schneider Electric, along with PlantStruxture software Vijeo Citect, Foxboro EVO and PES Engineering
- Easily installed in Actassi 19" enclosures and connected to Magelis iDisplay for display screen.
Hot swappable trays and low noise fans
- Hot swappable front trays for easy replacement of storage devices.
- Low noise in control rooms due to embedded fan speed control is a boon to the operators.
Magelis iPC Applications :- Plant fields
- Performance machines
- Repetitive machines and infrastructures
- Control rooms and labs
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ