Harmony XB5R simplifies the wiring of your machine due to wireless technology
- Reduce costs and time during installation
- No set-up needed thanks to the ready-to-use Plug & Play package
- Freedom to move around the machine
- Ideal solution when you need to change the command location
Maintenance-free and permanently available
- No battery to replace
- No battery to recycle
- Energy efficient
Safe and robust, designed for the industrial environment
- No cable to potentially damage
- No screw terminal issue due to vibration
- Less dust penetration - no cable entry in the transmitter enclosure
- ø 22 mm operating head available in plastic (ZB5) and metal (ZB4) and ø 40mm impulsion mushroom black head allowing operation with gloves.
- For automatic doors, the rope pull switch command can be set anywhere
- Suitable for the most demanding environments, depending on the model, up to IP 66, for external use from -25 to 70°C
Control, even over long distances
- 25m with the receiver installed in a metal electrical cabinet
- Boosted to 40m with use of external relay antenna with the receiver installed in a metal electrical cabinet
- 300m in free space.
No wire and no battery: a simple and new way to install and use pushbuttons.
- Easy and fast installation
- Robust design for industrial environments
- Eco-friendly green technology
All with the same high-quality offered by the rest of the Harmony pushbutton ranges.
Long machines for the industry
- Conveying systems (automotive, MMM, logistic centers)
- Bottle filling, palletizer (food and beverage)
- Door opening