- Transform the EUREF-Campus into a leader in energy and mobility transformation.
- Set up innovative solutions for building automation, energy savings, energy management, and transportation transformation.
- Allow the EUREF-Campus to outstrip the German government’s 2050 climate targets.
Apps, Analytics, and Services: EcoStruxure Resource Advisor, EcoStruxure Microgrid Advisor (coming soon)
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation, EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert
- A smart microgrid based on: solar, wind, biogas combined heat as well as power plants, Li-Ion batteries, Lead-Acid batteries and Power-to-Heat and Power-to-Cool storage technologies.
- 1 SCADA system to regulate, control and visualize the microgrid.
- Integrated building management system for 5 new office buildings.
- 1 energy management system for each building and for the connected Campus
- E-mobility +70 charging points and 1 bidirectional for public E-bus
• Since 2012, with the total renewable energy generated by the smart microgrid,
- 2.000 t of CO2 are being saved per year, which equals a forest the size of about 350 soccer fields.
- An electric vehicle could drive around the world 8 times per year using only our generated power.
- The green energy generated on the EUREF-Campus over 1 year could power the city of Berlin for 1 hour.
• New buildings on the Campus consume significantly less energy than other office buildings. Seven received top awards for environmental design (2 still under construction).
Reinhard Müller, CEO of EUREF AG
More EcoStruxure solutions
Discover microgrid solutions
Explore energy efficient solutions for buildings
Learn more about smart grid solutions
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.