TeSys T is a smart system that can be adapted to any customer request with Custom Logic and is natively connected to any PLC on 6 protocols.
The range is comprised of three components:
- Main Controller: provides current based protection and monitoring, communication, control and statistics features.
- Optional expansion module: adds voltage, power and energy measurement
- HMI: a flexible option to quickly monitor and commission a TeSys T system. Control features are also available through the HMI
- Fully open, it communicates with Ethernet protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
- Designed to fit in IEC and NEMA MCC , it integrates 10 predefined control schemes and one custom mode that let adapt control mode, product behavior and even protections to any requests.
- TeSys T can be controlled through its terminal strip, HMI or communication port. Having a central control in TeSys T will reduce the complexity of your installation, reduce the need of auxiliary equipment, save space and reduce costs.
- Fully integrated into Blokset, Okken and Model 6 iPMCC TVDA, Advantys STB solution and in the Foxboro DCS.
- TeSys T is quickly becoming a worldwide standard thanks to its flexibility. Lots of customers in Metal/Mining/Mineral, Oil & Gas, Water Wastewater and other types of applications trust TeSys T to deliver.
- TeSys T is highly reliable and has a very long product life thanks to a state-of-the-art component selection (FRAM memory, Flexrigid PCB, etc.) to the all-in- one design and advanced electronic protection.
- TeSys T Ethernet version enjoys daisy chain loop for higher redundant system.
- TeSys is able to accurately monitor current, voltage and power over a wide range and features advanced protection and warning functions. This accuracy is key for an effective protection and preventive maintenance.
- The advanced protection and warning functions will allow TeSys T to predict process shutdowns and manage processes more efficiently.
- The power monitoring capabilities makes TeSys T a green motor management system because it can help to better manage energy consumption.
- TeSys T is fully integrated in Powerlogic systems to fully utilize its power and energy monitoring capabilities.
- Water Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and Mineral
- Food & Beverage