The ADVC controller range offers advanced protection, measurement, diagnostic and communication features in a reliable package. Designed around the user, the new controller range offers flexibility and choice.
Choose between two operator interfaces:
- flexVUE operator interface is best suited for users who prefer to work with status lamps and command buttons. It allows for use of a factory default configuration or can be completely customised to suit specific applications.
- setVUE operator interface is suited for users who prefer a menu-driven operator interface. Simple menu navigation provides access to the relay information.
Choose between two cubicles:
- The ULTRA provides generous capacity for communications equipment or other accessories and offers a number of options for auxiliary supply connections. It is designed for complex applications such as substation use.
- With the essential features the COMPACT model is suited to straight-forward applications such as typical overhead feeder installations.
ADVC Controller Range interfaces to the following switchgear:
Controller features include :
protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality.
- Improve SAIDI and SAIFI indices by automatically reducing outages
- Defer capital works by offering features that reduce network stresses
- Easily integrated into Smart Grid applications with advanced capabilities such as Loop Automation and Automatic Changeover
- Flexible applications from complex substation or standalone pole mounted through powerful automation and communication features
- Automatic isolation of permanent faults
- Reliable switching in enclosed chamber
- Manual load-break switch
- Fully automated sectionaliser
- Normally-open tie point
- Feeder Automationns