Schneider Electric offers flexible tools for the progressive retrofit of existing installations, as well as for new substations. Open platforms, relying on state-of-the-art technology, enable innovative automation scheme design and future-proof connectivity.
MiCOM C264 is the latest generation of modular substation computers. In addition to the traditional input/output (I/O) management, MiCOM C264 acts as a powerful communication gateway, an advanced measurement center and a fast automation processor.
As a remote terminal unit, bay controller or protocol converter, MiCOM C264 is the compact solution to countless applications installed in demanding electromagnetic conditions.
Period : 1 year
- Maximize Energy availability
- Simplify the Control and Monitoring of Electrical Assets
- Improve Security of operations in Electrical networks
- Accelerate project delivery with pre-packaged engineering
- Optimize the TCO – Total Cost of Ownership on electrical installations
- IEC 61850 substation data modelling with Ethernet communication
- Flexible reflex automation, open automation with IEC 61131-3
- Multiple protocols and proven interoperability with many IEDs
- Isolated Inputs/Outputs and direct measurement acquisition (CT&VT)
- Real time communication of the substation status and measurements
- A robust and easy to use local HMI, designed for electrical substations
- Embedded Cyber Security
- Local services and support over the MiCOM C264 lifecycle "