FP is a unique range of circuit breaker in SF6 gas up to 36 kV.
- Three versions: fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable
- Rated voltage up to 36 kV – 1250 A – 25 kA
- Mechanical endurance up to 10000 operation
- Compliant with IEC, VDE and BS standards
- Ease of installation, the design and the various possible arrangements make for fast and easy adaptation to many configurations.
- High reliability thanks to low stresses of the gas and on the contacts during switching.
- The pressure valve, positionned in the lower part of the frame, enhance the safety of the operator in case of pole failure.
- The three separated poles structure offers:
- In case of SF6 failure in one pole, the breaking capacity and dielectric performances can be kept.
- It is also possible to replace one pole.
Operation and protection of networks in public, industrial or tertiary distribution.