The iDPN Vigi range of residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) (up to 40A) provides maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service intervention time:
- Circuit tripping in the event of direct contact (≤30mA)
- Circuit tripping in the event of indirect contact (300mA)
- The dual VisiTrip indicators instantly show which circuit is faulty and why the circuit breaker tripped (circuit breaker fault tripping or earth leakage fault tripping), which reduces repair times
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection against electric shocks when operating the device
- Fully immune super immunized SI devices offer better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks
- A range of optional auxiliaries are available providing indication of state and different tripping scenarios (shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip)
- Fully compliant with IEC/EN 61009-2-1.
The Acti 9 range of residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) is part of a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficient design, installation, operation and maintenance to offer maximum safety for personnel and property. They are packed full of innovations and enjoy the benefits of more than 40 years of Schneider Electric's experience.
Acti 9 residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) are suitable for all low-voltage final distribution applications. They provide outstanding safety and excellent continuity of service