Easy Modicon ABL2 power supplies are fully electronic and have a regulated switch mode. The use of electronics makes it possible to significantly improve the efficiency of these power supplies, which offer:
- Compact dimensions
- Wide power range (7 models from 35 to 350 W)
- High degree of output voltage stability (precision: ± 1%)
- Proven performance (MTBF over 600K hours)
- Diagnostics via LEDs at the output terminal
- 4 quick and simple mounting types
- Integrated output/overload/overvoltage and short-circuit protection with Hiccup restart for all models and overtemperature for models from 200 to 350 W
- Input overvoltage protection (for 35 to 150 W models)
- Protective terminal cover to prevent direct finger contact, helping to protect against electric shock hazards
- Specially designed hole in casing to help prevent risk of short-circuit with long screws
- Easy Modicon ABL2 power supplies have been awarded the following certifications:
- Ce, KC, and EAC
- EMS immunity pass, heavy industry level, criteria A
- EN 55022 EMC pass, class B
The Easy Modicon ABL2 range now features 7 models (from 35 to 350 W) whereas other equivalent ranges on the market typically offer 4 models.
- The new Easy Modicon ABL2 power supplies are more compact than previous Easy Modicon ABL2 versions (up to 20% smaller). They are also smaller than other models currently available on the market, thus saving space inside a cabinet for other electric appliances.
- Moreover, the high performance of these products (24 V DC stable output) means less downtime and their high-efficiency design means lower energy consumption.
Four types of mounting are available for more flexibility
- direct mounting on back panel
- mounting on rear 35 mm (1.37 in.) 5 rails
- mounting with 4-corner bracket
- mounting with L-type accessories
New, improved labeling and packaging help to ensure quick identification and offer a better view of the products (their appearance is printed on the box).
For existing installations, non-Schneider power supplies can easily be replaced (same installation dimensions, same mounting hole locations). Robustness:
Phaseo ABL2 power supplies have been designed to meet the majority of customer specifications:
- They feature short circuit protection as well as overload protection with an auto-recovery mode (automatic protection reset). This means that the protection resets itself automatically on elimination of the detected fault, which avoids the need to take any action or change a fuse.
- They are equipped with an input voltage (100-240 V a) smart switch offering increased performance and durability.
- They can operate within a wide temperature range.
- Fast delivery through a large distribution network
- Fast access to information and support through the Partner Relationship
- Management tool and a dedicated network of engineers
OEMs can integrate these power supplies in simple machines used in the following fields:
- wind power
- textile industry
- machine tools
- food industry
- electric power
- automobile industry
- chemical industry
- municipal buildings