- This range propose certified products:
- Conforming to the global standards ATEX Dust : European Directive 2014/34/UE, Zone 21 / 22 and,
- Exclusively equipped with our ATEX Dust resistant Ø22 Harmony XB4 product range:
- Pushbuttons and mushroom heads
- Selector switches and key switches
- Illuminated pushbuttons and pilot lights with LED
- A wide range of compact and robust products designed to operate in hazardous environments
- High safety level with dedicated material (glass fiber reinforced and metal) in explosive atmospheres.
- Food & Beverage, including alcohol processing and cereal silos
- Paint manufacturing lines
- Wood working and furniture making
Harmony XAW - ATEX D
Complete metal or plastic control station for explosive atmospheres using XB4 ATEX Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
Part of Harmony
The range of ATEX metal or plastic control stations is designed for industrial hazardous locations with dust where a potential explosive atmosphere may occur.