FeaturesThe ComPact NSX NA switch disconnector range can be adapted to fit many low voltage (LV) applications where isolation is required. The range comes in two frame sizes with a variety of accessories compatible with ComPact NSX circuit breakers, including for motor control and source-changeovers (TransferPact).
- Nominal current: 100 to 630 A up to 690 V
- 2, 3 and 4 pole versions available
- Wealth of auxiliaries and accessories (field installable)
- Available in fixed, withdrawable (plug-in and chassis) versions
- Same installation as the ComPact NSX circuit breaker; same size, power connections and fixation
- Highly resistant to environmental stresses
- Capable of emergency stop thanks to the under voltage (MN) coil
- Two standardized frame sizes for your convenience
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that help to improve productivity at all stages of your project (Ecodial, Ecoreal, MyPact)
- Save space, time and effort with the same extended range of accessories as with the ComPact NSX circuit breaker
- Source-changeover systems available (TransferPact) including manual mechanical interlocking and automatic source-changeover
ApplicationsAn excellent choice for low voltage switchboards, panelboards, subpanel boards for electrical applications in industry, buildings and infrastructures.
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on Compact NSX NA certificate downloads):
- IEC/EN 60947-1 and -3, IEC 60068-2-30 for type 2 tropicalisation, CCC, EAC and other local certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas and RINA
- Categories: AC-22A/AC-23A
ComPact NSX NA
Switch-disconnectors to interrupt lines up to 630 A
Part of Pact Series
ComPact NSX NA switch disconnectors are designed to provide reliable isolation switching. The solution has the same footprint as ComPact NSX circuit breakers and comes with compatible accessories up to 630 A.