With a range of features including remote electrical control as well as local control and more, the Acti 9 remote control auxiliary is ideal if you are working with most types of lighting control.
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of iC60 circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit breaker resetting after tripping, in full compliance with all security principles and regulations.
- Full local control via operating handle.
- Padlocking allows circuit to be placed in secure configuration.
With Ti24 interface:
- Direct interface with a programmable logic controller (PLC), a supervision system and any other communication device, having inputs/outputs in 24V DC (control, OF and SD indication).
- Fast, reliable connection of the remote control to the Acti 9 Smartlink thanks to the prefabricated cables.
- Remote indication by “OF” potential-free contact.
- Provision of 2 operating modes.
The Acti 9 RCA Remote Control is also completely bistable, meaning the state does not change should there be an electrical power outage.
Suitable for a wide range of installations and ideally suited to outdoor and indoor remote lighting control, the Acti 9 Automatic Recloser provides complete peace of mind as well as the option to control circuit breakers either remotely or locally.
- Predefined program ensures selections are easy.
- Additional peace of mind thanks to fully integrated signalisation.
- Simple and straightforward configuration, with the additional possibility to authorise or inhibit reclosing after tripping.
- Expertly designed padlocking system makes maintenance simple.
Designed with providing installers with remote control of the miniature circuit breaker as well as resetting after tripping in mind, the Acti 9 RCA remote control is particularly suited to the following loads:
- Outside remote lighting control such as infrastructure spaces, industrial plants and outside parking.
- Inside remote lighting control such as landscaped offices, open spaces in large stores and underground parking.
- Street lighting control such as main streets, service stations and tunnels.
- Load-shedding, industrial oven applications.
- Main-secondary power supply switching.
Acti 9 RCA
Remote Control Auxiliary for Acti 9 iC60
Part of 9 Series
The Acti 9 RCA Remote Control for iC60 circuit breakers helps you remotely control your circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD as well as with or without auxiliary. Ideal for use on a wide range of loads including street lighting, interior remote lighting and plenty more.